In your code enforcement complaint, please include the address and the nature of the complaint.
Your complaint may include the following:
Overgrown Lot, Abandoned Unlicensed Vehicles and
Rubbish and Garbage
Send an Email
Miscellaneous Information:
Please use the box below to submit complaints to Planning and Development Services. Please note that name and subject are not required, but a valid e-mail address is required for the message to be sent.