City of Newberry Business Development
Newberry, SC is home to many multi-national corporations, national retail chains, and local "mom and pop" business operations. The City of Newberry values the important role businesses play in our community, and works to ensure that they have the information and resources they need to succeed.
Top 10 reasons your company will thrive in the City of Newberry, SC
- The City of Newberry offers a nurturing community, a great place to work, and the perfect environment for entrepreneurs exploring the possibility of expanding or starting new business ventures.
- A booming population and first class professional services are found right here.
- Over the past ten years the City of Newberry has invested over $20 million in infrastructure and utility upgrades. Providing our community’s residents and businesses with the very best services.
- The City of Newberry offers the best of small-town family life - a safe, secure community with the heart of an old-fashioned town, and the infrastructure of an expanding city.
- Our community has a very broad and desirable target market for your business to draw from, and our central location makes in-state transport of goods most convenient.
- We’re training your business leaders of tomorrow…today. Two institutions of higher learning, Newberry College and Piedmont Technical College, are located within the city limits.
- Entrepreneurial business leaders here appreciate our highly-educated workforce, while our secure environment and supportive municipality make this a great place to run a business.
- Ranked yearly as one of the safest cities in South Carolina according to South Carolina Uniform Crime Report produced by S.L.E.D.
- Traditional values still shape daily life here, from our classrooms and playgrounds, to our corporate boardrooms.
- The "Livability Factor” is here with proximity to beaches, mountains, lakes, parks, trails, and recreational fields. Distinctive neighborhoods. Great antique shopping. All of these regional amenities make Newberry a great place to work and to live.
Click HERE to see the expanded Top 10!